Friday, September 22, 2006

What is this?

I’ve pretty much been noticing something interesting with visitors on my blog – many of them only read the latest posting. Looking at the layout I also completely understand why that is – I mean who wants to click on the previous postings and take their chances at it being something interesting…?

I’ve decided to help out new visitors and create this map page of what I actually have posted. I don’t really know how much this will help (this is really nothing more than reposting what’s already available on the left of your screen – grouped and in chronological order though…) but I’m willing to give it a try…

My accounts of living in Europe are as follows:

The Germany Experience (from an American)
Amsterdam ... what a city... (part 1)
Amsterdam (part 2)
Amsterdam (Centraal Station - part 3)
Amsterdam (the trip back ... part 4)
Berlin - you need more than 8 hours...
Magnifest 2006 - Who knew...? (part 1)
Magnifest??? (part 2)
Laundry ... it ain't that easy...
You don't want to be me...

What started off as a quick little introduction and ended up becoming a rather detailed autobiography:

Let me introduce myself (the early years)...
The College Years
My Life Story - Sandy (Part 3)
The story continues - Karen (part 4)
The Wrong Job
Was it all a lie...?
Much Needed Explanation
To the present...
A Man and His Cars
The Conny Story

Of course a large majority of my visitors are pretty much the same group making return visits – and I thank you for that! I realize that this posting isn’t really going to be that helpful to people that have been reading from the beginning; although I am actually hoping that I might entice some of the random hits that come here to give the novel a read from the beginning. I think it’s much more enjoyable that way…

Having said all that I will say that this is the last time I’m doing this! It’s too much work and I doubt it will have any noticeable effect… I’ve just spent quite a bit of time writing this up and I’m beginning to wonder if that time was wasted…

bis später,

Coriolis

8 comments:

  1. Glen,
    I'm here waiting and reading everything you post. I have read all of them! You're doing a great job! Did you want me to put a tip in to 9news for people to read your blog? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. woops that comment was from Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you’re one of the few … the bored … the Coriolis’ Blog readers… ;-) (and don’t think I’m unappreciative … that small group rocks!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glen, keep up the great work on the blog. I read it everytime myspace sends me an email about your new blog entry. Fasinating stuff, especially since I have known you since about kindergarten, and know most of the people in your stories. I will say you really should get out more or join like match.com and get yourself some steady ass...lol Jeneine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re preaching to the choir, sister … preaching to the choir… ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just buy one of thoose russian brides then force her into wierd sexual stuff. ie German Hot Plates! love TFC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Todd, my man. You know … you’re starting the scare me a bit with your fascination over the German Hot Plate… ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, as you can tell...I'm still in your September but I clicked on October and read the title "Whores" and now I kinda wanna skip LOL but I won't .... I told myself I'd go in order, although when I began this journey I did skip around ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog