Sunday, September 03, 2006

Magnifest 2006 – Who knew…? (part 1)

Well, time to write a bit more about my experiences over here in Germany. I'm pretty sure that anybody reading my blog is probably much more interested in that rather than my boring biography. I warn the reader, however, that this blog entry is going to have a lot of material based within the Braunschweig red light district so if anything you read below offends you, you can't say you haven't been warned...

So it seems that the 33rd Magnifest is currently being held this weekend right here in Braunschweig. What is the Magnifest? I'm not really sure, but it most definitely appears to be a reason for a whole lot of people to head out and crowd the streets in at least one section of Braunschweig. You can read all about it (if you can read German that is) here.

I had been informed earlier in the week by both my landlord and Jon (he was told by this buddy of his that he met here in Germany) that the Magnifest was scheduled for this weekend, but I really didn't know what that meant. I was told that it was a large party and I guess that description basically fits the bill. These Germans can throw some pretty interesting parties.

Yesterday I began the day by writing up the blog about Sandy and then decided to head out and get something to eat. As I mentioned in that blog, I was also planning on heading down to the red light district to try and visit once again with Bine, but it was far too early to do that yet. I figured I'd just go out and get a bite to eat then maybe return back to my apartment and watch some TV for a bit prior to heading down to the red light district.

This is a bit off the subject, but I have to give props when props are due. When I mentioned that I might be watching some TV, I was not referring to watching the TV in my apartment. No, all of the channels on there are in German except for CNN; but who wants to watch CNN all the time. When I watch TV over here I am actually able to watch my DirecTivo box (which is currently sitting in my house back in Colorado) on my notebook computer via the wonders of this SlingBox that I bought. I mean this thing is cool! I have the outputs of my DirecTivo box connected to my SlingBox which is, in turn, connected to my home broadband Internet connection which then gives me the ability to watch TV anywhere in the world as if I were sitting on my well formed couch indentation at my house in Colorado. All I need is my notebook PC and a broadband Internet connection. Technology sure can be amazing at times... But now I need to get back to my story...

As I was heading out to find myself some nourishment, I noticed that the parking garage here at these apartments was rather unusually packed. I mean, since I've been living here this garage has been almost always damn near empty but yesterday sure was different. I then remembered that this Magnifest thing was scheduled for this weekend and figured that was probably why. I didn't give it much more thought and headed out to get something to eat.

The main streets here in Braunschweig were pretty much packed with people although, being that it was a Saturday, this didn't seem too much out of the ordinary. I did, however, notice that the number of street performers seemed quite a bit higher than on the other weekends that I had ventured out here. On my short walk over to this German pub that I had been to a couple times before I actually saw this guy standing in the main walkway pontificating something very loudly with people gathering around listening and laughing every now and then. I'm guessing that what he was saying might have been funny, but since I have basically no understanding of the German language, it was all Greek to me. Well, German, but you get the picture. I also passed a guy playing an accordion and a small band playing some old American rock. Yeah, there were definitely more performers out today...

When I arrived at the pub, I stepped inside and noticed that the place was basically empty. There were about a half dozen people sitting around the main bar, but nobody was sitting at any of the tables and nobody was eating any food. Oh well, maybe they weren't serving food yet or something... I decided to just get a beer and try my luck with these people and see what happens. Unfortunately, none of them spoke English. Well, one guy did, but he definitely gave me the impression that he didn't want to. I basically sat there self consciously wondering what the people were talking about, smoked a cigarette and drank my beer. When the beer was gone, I ordered a shot of Jägermeister, paid my bill and quickly left. For some reason I was given the impression that my presence there was neither wanted nor appreciated. Maybe I'm just being too self conscious, but there were definitely no good vibes floating around. Oh well…

I ended up eating at this Italian place that I knew of, so everything was cool. I then headed back to my apartment and watched TV until about 7:00pm when I decided to head on over to the red light district. (WARNING: If you're easily offended please stop reading ... you know what a red light district is and I'm not going to pull any punches in this story.)

Okay, so 7:00 is a bit early for the red light district but it's not like I had anything else to do. The only thing is that I was planning on looking up Bine again and it was well after 9:00 when I hooked up with her the week before. Maybe she starts work earlier? I didn't know... So I start walking up the street that is the red light district of Braunschweig. I quickly realize that I actually wasn't too sure which window it was that I found Bine behind a week earlier but thought that it was somewhere near the Sexy Land peep show. I was wrong about this, however, and then needed to rely on the mental picture I took after leaving Bine's place the week before.

Unfortunately the mental snapshot that I took a week earlier wasn't very good. I remembered that there was something written in flowing letters above and slightly to the right (I think) of Bine's window, so I started looking for something like this. Unfortunately, there were a few buildings that had writing like this on them and I really didn't know which one it was. It didn't matter too much though, as all of the windows under these writings were vacant. Bine was apparently not yet open for business.

That's cool ... I figured I'd waste some time by heading into the Sexy Land peep show, buy myself a beer and watch what they refer to as "Table Dances" there for a bit. It's funny because as many of you are surely aware, table dances at strip clubs in the states are usually a by request only service where the performer actually performs a more personalized show directly on your table. Here at Sexy Land a table dance is actually just this room that you enter where you can watch the strippers perform on a rotating stage behind glass. This struck me as being a bit peculiar. I mean, this was Germany and I could walk outside the back door of this joint and basically buy myself a woman yet here, in this Sexy Land peep show establishment, what they refer to as table dances is watching a strip show behind glass. Doesn't that seem strange to you? Apparently you could purchase a solo performance from one of these strippers; however I didn't choose to partake of any of those, so I really couldn't tell you what that entailed.

I'm guessing that due to the earliness of the evening, the star performers had not yet arrived at work and the few girls that were there were most likely part of the B squad. As far as women making a career out of stripping where concerned, I've seen quite a lot better. That really didn't bother me though since I was only in here wasting time. I came to the red light district for something else completely. I didn't spend much time at Sexy Land before I decided to head back out and continue my search for Bine. I walked back down the street and noticed that all of the potential windows that could have been Bine's were still empty.

Okay, so the funny thing about walking up and down this street is that the women working there are, lots of times, trying to get your attention. Not every time and not every one, but you're pretty much guaranteed to get at least a few either tapping on their windows and waving you over or blatantly calling out to you and calling you over as you walk by. This actually becomes a bit of a nuisance - especially when you are on a mission to find a particular girl. I mean, who needs the distractions? Not to mention that it's even more of a problem for me because I am just too nice of a guy to completely ignore the woman and just keep walking by; and I'll tell you this - once you begin talking with one of these women, getting away is not an easy thing to do.

So I make the mistake of walking over to one of these ladies as she calls me over. I quickly notice that she's in a room with another lady, but she starts talking to me like the other girl wasn't even there. She puts on the standard play and tells me that I could get a blow job and a fuck (please excuse my language here, but these are the words that were used) for €30. Now this is a good deal, a bit too good actually and I should have known that something wasn't quite right from that - I mean I had been here before and thought that I had the game figured out pretty well. I asked her what, exactly, I would get for €30 and was told anything I wanted. This, of course, was a lie; but I am a guy and jumped at the chance. She opened the door and let me in.

Upon entering the room, I inquired about the other girl that was there. The response that I get is €60, €30 for girl #1 and €30 for girl #2. So apparently we were now discussing a ménage à trois. I should have known better as I had once before purchased a ménage down in Acapulco and it was just too complicated with the language barrier and all that; however, I am a guy. Nuff said? Okay, €60 to have sex with two women (and these women were cute...) - what guy would pass up an opportunity such as this? Now the problem with the money I was carrying comes into play. All I had were 50's and I really didn't think that I would be getting any change back, so I pay €100 and call the extra €40 a tip. (See, I'm just too nice of a guy ... women can easily walk all over me...) Okay, so the monetary transaction's complete. All three of us strip down to our bare necessities and we sit down on the bed together, me in between the two ladies.

Now I probably don't have to clarify this, but sitting on a bed, naked mind you, in between two girls that are also naked is a rather awkward position to be put in. Now throw into this equation the fact that these chicks spoke very little English and were actually talking to each other in German and I'm sure you could imagine just how silly I felt. And wouldn't you know it? Not more than a few minutes into the routine, I'm suddenly being asked something about an "hour." Apparently they now want me to pay €50 more for an hour. I'm not exactly sure what they are getting at, I wasn't going to last an hour, but the one girl just won't drop the subject and she keeps saying something about €75 each for them and I would get a full hour. Well, here I am, naked, with a girl to either side having my little boy stroked and this chick just wouldn't give up about the "hour" thing. Screw it, I need to get down to business (if you know what I mean) and I figure I'm already in for €100 so whatever... We pause the action - what little action there was - and I give them another €50. Yeah, I know I was getting taken, but at this point I just wanted to hurry up and get done so I could get out of there. We return to the bed and I finally get mounted by the first girl. This continues for a little bit and then the real play starts. I'm not speaking sexually here; this was apparently when they decided to see how much they could get out of me. All the action is put on hold and then I am asked if I wanted to stay the night with the two of them. Personally, I wanted to get out of there, but I needed to get something for my €150. Just out of curiosity, I ask how much staying the night would cost and was told, get this, €1000!! €500 for each of them!! My answer to this is, "Hell no!" At this point, any and all erotic atmosphere (and there never was much to begin with) is gone and I really want this to just end. I manage to actually get the second girl to mount me pretty much amongst whining by the first one that I should go to the money machine and get €1000, finish what I needed to finish, get dressed and leave.

Okay, so you have now read about the worst sexual experience of my life. I'm guessing that those girls weren't relying heavily on return customers. I needed to find Bine and find out when she usually worked. As I said in one of my follow-up comments to an earlier blog, once you find a good prostitute that isn't trying to just bleed you dry, you really need to stick with her.

So, back up the street I go, hoping to find Bine in her window so that I can inquire on when a good time would be to find her working. All of the most likely windows are still dark so I then pop into this bar that’s located pretty much in the middle of the street and get myself a beer. I spend the next hour or so drinking beers and watching Walker, Texas Ranger in German with the barkeep, Rosa. Every now and then I head back outside to see if I can find Bine, but I am unable to do this.

As I'm sitting on the small porch of the bar, waiting to see one of the highest probability windows light up, a prostitute from across the street calls me over. I reluctantly head over to chat with the lady and am expecting to just tell her that I just recently had sex and would be pretty much useless now. I figured that this would be a sufficient explanation, but no; she starts in with the whole "you're young and I can get you off" routine and I, being the guy that I am, give in. I figured I had nothing better to do and this would waste some time giving Bine more opportunity to show up. Not to mention that the girl was black. I never had sex with a black girl before and have heard the expression that "once you go black, you never go back" so I figured I'd see what all the fuss was about. Interestingly enough, this would be the first of two black women that I had sex with that night...

Well, once again, I've gotten way more detailed than I was expecting and will have to finish this story at some other time. If you're reading this and cannot believe that anybody would actually write this just let me explain that I've got nothing to hide. I mean, yeah, this is a rather embarrassing story; but I've pretty much decided that shame is a useless thing. Stories just seem to be so much more interesting for the reader if the whole truth is put out there. After all, reality is so much more interesting than fiction...

bis später,

Coriolis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog