Monday, September 04, 2006

Magnifest??? (part 2)

Okay, so apparently these last couple of blogs appear to be rather poorly named. Sorry about that. I realize that I haven't actually spoken much, if any, about Magnifest; however it was happening at the time that I am writing about. I'll head over there soon enough. I did, however, get a request to quickly post the rest of this story from one (umm, the only one actually ... come on guys, this is quality entertainment that I'm giving you...) of my subscribed blog readers. Todd, my man, this one is for you.

(WARNING!!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! This blog is once again mainly talking about my experiences in Braunschweig's red light district. I will be discussing very openly sexual acts as well as how these acts were purchased. Therefore, if you feel that you might even have the possibility of getting offended by something that I write, DO NOT READ THIS BLOG!!! You have been warned ... now please show your ID to the bouncer and read along...)

So, I'm talking with this prostitute and trying to explain to her that I had just had sex about an hour ago and that I pretty much believed that any attempt to "shoot" again would be futile. Heck, let's face it, I'm 36 years old now. From what I hear, the male of our species basically reaches his sexual peak around the age of 18 or so. I'm twice that age... Of course this girl wasn't gonna have any of that. She told me that, for a mere €30, she would get the job done - guaranteed.

Now let's get one thing straight here - as I said before, I'm a bit over the sexual hill; however, I am a man. Now the survival of our species basically relies heavy on successful reproduction - and the more often, the better. (For species survival, that is...) That being said, it is basic instinct for men to have sex as often as possible. It's not a perverted impulse; it's survival of the species...

€30, huh? Who could pass that up? Of course, as I explained earlier, all I was carrying around where 50's. So the girl got herself a €20 tip.

Now, mind you, this was a black girl. (And I'm not being racist here, but the fact of the matter was that she was black...) Once again, I've never had sex with a black woman before, so I figured I'd at least give it a try... So I walk into her room and give her the €50.

We're going at it for quite a while - in fact, at one point, this other girl walked in on us and just basically stood there and watched for a bit; believe me, this wasn't helping - but I soon enough realized that I was correct in my earlier assertation. I wasn't going to "finish" this job. The girl that I was "working" with also realized the situation and actually tried to get me to pay some more money to perhaps lengthen the useless endeavor. I told her that I didn't have any more money (I lied ... I actually had two more 50's in my pocket with my cigarette case...) and that I would just call it a loss and be leaving. With that, I pulled out, got up and started getting dressed.

As I was getting dressed, the girl actually came over to me and started rubbing my crotch and upper thigh area and actually felt the money I had in my pocket. Beware, these girls are sneaky... She called me out on my lie; however I think she thought that it was a bit humorous. Besides, I'm pretty sure that she was already aware that I wasn't paying anything more for something that wasn't going to happen. I told her that what she felt was just my cigarettes and even pulled out the pack and showed her. Did she believe me? Who cares...?

So, I wasted €50 on something that I basically knew would be a waste. I really didn't care. After all, I now have had sex (well, not to completion ... that would come later this night...) with a black woman. It also wasted a decent amount of time and I was hoping that maybe Bine would now be around. So I walked back outside to have a look-see.

Unfortunately, all of the most likely windows were still dark and empty. Where was Bine? And, it was only something like 10:00pm. What else should I do this evening? I know, I'll head on over to this Magnifest thing. My landlord and his buddy were at my apartment a couple days ago getting me set up with a wireless router and he showed me on this yellow pages map of the city where the hot spot would be. Also, I got a phone call from Jon saying that he, Cindy and Shawn were over there - but that was well over an hour ago. Oh well, what the hell ... I started heading over toward the party.

Now, if you're ever looking for a good way to feel completely alone, I would highly suggest going to a very large public party by yourself. Oh yeah, and make sure that the party you go to is filled with people that speak a different language. Talk about feeling like an outsider... It's actually rather amazing that I could feel so alone surrounded by so many other people. And there were a LOT of people! They all seemed to be having a rather good time ... beer was flowing, bands were playing and friends were just out having fun. I would say that if you were German, the Magnifest would be a nice place to go.

I, however, was a lone American - an American that speaks English pretty well, but couldn't hold a conversation in German if my life depended on it. Whatever, when in Rhome... So I basically did a lot of walking around. I had a couple beers, an interesting bratwurst with curry and a small vanilla ice cream cone. I saw four of the five stages that were set up with bands having what appeared to be a good time on each, got a shot of this interesting graffiti of the Russian sickle and star with the words "SMASH CAPITALISM" under it and saw this rather interesting swing ride that was playing old Mo-Town tunes and had a British flag and three American flags (one was actually hanging upside down) rotating around with the swings. Yeah, these people were having a good time...

After walking around there for a bit and being completely unable to find Jon and the crew (it was really like looking for a needle in a haystack as this place was packed with people) I decided to, once again, head on back to the red light district at a last ditch effort to see if Bine was there. Mind you, I wasn't planning on purchasing any services; I just wanted to find out what Bine's working hours usually were. Unfortunately, there are no hours posted on the windows in the red light district; so if you're looking for a specific girl, it becomes a roll of the dice...

I walked back to the street that was the red light district and, of course, was unable to locate Bine. All of the most likely windows were barren and dark ... in fact, now that I think about it, there were quite a few windows that were unoccupied that night. Who knows? Maybe the girls were out enjoying themselves at the Magnifest... In any case, I decided to head into that little bar that's there and get myself a beer. This I did; however, this bar that was pretty much vacant earlier in the evening now had quite a few patrons in it. I guess that doesn't really surprise me. This was, after all, the red light district; and I guess the later in the night it gets, the more alive this place becomes.

After drinking my beer I headed outside again and sat for a bit on the little back porch that was attached to this bar. Well, it was more like a step than a porch, but I sat there anyway. It was a good vantage point to see all of the windows that I thought were possibly Bine's. I hadn't been sitting there long when I heard this lady on my left calling for me to come and talk to her. Prostitutes ... they're very social individuals...

Well, whuddaya know, this girl was black as well. Now, as I mentioned, I was most definitely not planning on purchasing any more services that night; however, and say it with me now, I am a man. This girl was cool. I mean, I think she actually liked me. Yeah, I realize that prostitutes are supposed to "act" like they like you; but you may not be too surprised to find out that many of them are so burned out with their chosen profession that they don't even both to even try the ruse... This girl was either a very good actress or she actually did find me somewhat appealing. I'm gonna stick with the latter even though I am pretty sure that the earlier is far more likely. Sometimes a bit of fantasy isn't too bad...

She basically told me that she wanted to have sex with me and invited me in. Who was I to argue? I headed in and we went upstairs to her room. She was all over me, even before the fee was negotiated. She was telling me that she wanted anal and I asked her what that would cost. At least she didn't try to slowly sap money out of me by giving me a low figure to start and then adding charges on later when the thought process had moved from one head to the other, she just said "100 euros" and I could do anything I wanted. I just had to promise her that she would get anal (and I'm not talking about her becoming meticulous...). Okay, I was game...

I really must admit that she was fun. I kept my end of the deal and gave her what she wanted. This was, by far, the best of the three experiences I had that night and I am proud to say that I had no problem "finishing the transaction" this time.

I then headed over to the tram stop, hoped on the #3 tram back up to the Rathause, stopped into a Döner shop and grabbed a Döner Dürüm to eat on the walk home and headed back to my apartment.

All in all I would say that it was an interesting evening. I mean, sure, it started off a bit shaky, but things got better in the end (no pun intended...). I was unable to find Bine, but that was cool - there'll be ample opportunities to search again... I got to hang out at a very large German party and even got to "pop my cherry" with the women of African descent ... twice. I was €300 poorer for the experience, but the experience alone was worth that. To quote that famous line from Risky Business, "Sometimes you gotta say 'What the fuck' ... if you can't say it, you can't do it."

Oh man, I almost forgot the best part. This was interesting...

So after I finished my business with the second of my first two black women, we walked down the stairs and she opened the glass door for me to leave kissing me on the cheek. As I stepped back out onto the street I heard a group of guys (the street was far more crowded now, as the Magnifest was starting to empty out) yell out, "Glen!!!"

Now this pretty much startled me - as I'm sure you can imagine. I mean, here I am some 5000 miles away from where anybody actually knows me, and my name is being called out as I am stepping out of a prostitute's room. Talk about a surreal experience...

Ends up that it was actually my landlord's buddy - the guy that was at my apartment a couple days before setting up my wireless router - he was there with a large group of guys that were apparently in the middle of a bachelor party. It's cool, though... They were all having a good time and he was just a bit surprised to see me there, I guess. I went over and chatted with him a bit before heading home. Good people...

Just goes to show you - you never know when you're going to run into people that know you ... I could think of many better places that walking out of a prostitute’s room...

bis später,

Coriolis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog