Thursday, October 26, 2006

So that was that...

So that was that. So far my trip wasn’t going anywhere near what I had planned. I was able to purchase some sexual stimulants; but they didn’t help. I had no problem in re-finding the girl in the baseball cap (Sarah); unfortunately the ineffectualness of these stimulants made that reunion far less exciting than the last time we met. I had myself a short visit with the “good girl gone bad” that ended up going nowhere – just an opportunity for me to piss away some more money. And the icing on the cake of a wonderful evening was that I managed to get hustled out of €500 by a couple very mean prostitutes and apparently came very close to possibly getting my ass kicked by Benny’s pimp! I just need to go to bed and get this day behind me…

That’s exactly what I did – I headed back to the Dam Hotel, climbed a couple flights of mind-bogglingly steep stairs (not quite as steep as the staircase at the Pink Floyd Coffee Shop, but close … if you’re ever looking for dangerously steep stairs, Amsterdam is the place to go…), checked out what was showing on the television (nothing…) and went to sleep. I was out of money but now knew the location of several ATMs nearby – tomorrow I’ll see what I can do. Maybe the sleep will do me good…?

When I awoke my first mission was to stop by the ATM and get enough money for the day. I was planning on trying my luck once again in the red light district and then just basically picking up some more weed (I already had what was left of the weed I purchased on Saturday as well as a stick of hash) and some more shrooms to take back with me. I decided to take out €400 – €200 for the prostitute and the rest for whatever… This, I did. I then headed back to the red light district to see who might be at work on a rather early Sunday morning…

As I have mentioned in an earlier posting, the red light district just isn’t the same on a Sunday morning as it is on a Saturday night – although I suppose that’s pretty obvious to most… I have since learned that you can always find somebody working. Luckily for me, the one girl that I found was Lek. You see, Lek was nice. She was a cute little Asian girl and I like cute little Asian girls… The best part about it was that she wasn’t trying to play me for the fool that we all know I am. I offered her €200 and everything was cool. She didn’t try to up the price on me for various “extras” not included in the original purchase and we had ourselves a very nice time. She even gave me her phone number when I was leaving so that I could contact her the next time I’m in Amsterdam.

That’s just the way it is in these situations; picking a prostitute is always a roll of the dice. Sometimes you get lucky – Lek, Sarah, Bine – but more often than not you just get screwed (and not in a good way…). You have to be very careful and selective – don’t put too much emphasis on appearance. Well, you need to make sure that the woman is appealing to you; however going for the silicon filled airhead might seem like a neat adventure but (for me, at least) always ends up badly. I’ll take an average looking nice lady over the super-model bitch any day…

Okay, so Lek treated me very nicely and I finally got to get the release I had been attempting to get since 8:30 the night before. I then headed back to Conscious Dreams to pick up a few varieties of shrooms and over to Coffee Shop 36 to chill out for a few hours. Once again, I had a train leaving around 3:00pm (well, 2:54 this time … there was some construction work being done at one of the stations and the regular train schedules were skewed a bit…) and I had a few hours to kill. I killed these sitting at Coffee Shop 36 watching the boats come and go. I took a few videos there and posted these up on my myspace page – nothing much, just a few shots of the boats and a shot inside the coffee shop… It was a nice way to relax and get the crap that happened the night before out of my thoughts – why dwell on it? I was stupid … time to get on with life…

After staying there for a few hours I needed to leave and head over to Centraal Station to catch a train. Jon and Veronica (Jon’s new squeeze) where taking the same train back and, although I was getting no response from them on my SMS attempts, I figured that I could maybe meet up with them at the station. I therefore left Coffee Shop 36 and headed toward Centraal Station.

Upon arriving at the station I quickly noticed that the train I was looking to catch (the IC 145) was not displayed on the boards yet – it was still a bit early. I decided to head over to platform 11A, took a seat on a bench outside of the actual station, ate half a box of one of the varieties of shrooms that I had and waited for the train. Luckily I was smart enough to double-check the board later and discovered that the IC 145 was leaving from a different platform this time (13, I think…). I then moved to the correct platform and was easily able to catch the train.

Upon boarding the train I met up with Jon and Veronica (never met Veronica before – seems like a nice enough girl…) and basically had an uneventful trip back to Germany. It was, in fact, quite a bit more uneventful than I was planning – the shrooms had no effect. I even ate the rest of the box on the train but nothing ever happened. Must have been a bad batch or something … either that or I’m actually building up a resistance to shrooms – now that I doubt…

Although this trip ended up being pretty bad overall, I do believe that I learned a few lessons. First, and foremost, I learned that this little battle that I am currently having with my ED issue is a dangerous thing. I learned that I need to accept the failures and just move on rather than putting myself in bad situations in an attempt to redeem myself – this is most definitely not the shape you want to be in whilst having to deal with prostitutes…

I believe I may have discovered the cause for my current ED problem – well, causes … I think there are a number. I mainly have this problem after a discrepancy arises between what I have actually purchased and what I “thought” I had purchased. I suppose I am going to have to improve my selection methodology to avoid this in the future… I think, however, that what I really need to do now is stop. Yeah, I know that I have a trip to Zürich coming up next weekend to visit with Surunna; however I think I should probably lay off the sex for a while before that. Maybe I just need to rest…?

bis später,

Coriolis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog