Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Germany Experience (from an American)

Well, as you may have figured out already, I'm actually living in Germany (Braunschweig, to be exact) for a bit and thought it might be interesting to write a blog about this experience - you know, one of those "fish out of water" type things... First off, just let me say that the best way to knock one of us Americans down a few notches is to send us to a foreign country - preferably one in which we don't know the language.

Well, I'm not going to bore anyone with the almost countless stories of me playing the role of the typical clueless American that have already happened (I've been here for a bit more than a month already...) - just let me say that if anyone is ever planning on taking a trip overseas, don't do it alone!

Well, that's all I have to say for now; however I am traveling to Amsterdam in a couple days. Maybe I'll have something interesting to post here when I get back ... maybe...

bis später, tschüß!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog