Saturday, January 19, 2008

Goodbye

Well, folks, this is it – the end of my blog. I guess it doesn’t really matter that much – nobody was really reading it anymore; but this is the end. I apparently pissed some people off with some postings I made and, when looking at it through their perspectives, completely understand why. I do find it rather interesting finding out that my observations (and that’s all this blog has ever been – my observations…) somehow mean something after I’ve posted them as they obviously mean nothing in real-time…

Oh well, fuck it – I’m done…

Coriolis

3 comments:

  1. What??? But..but..but...Of course, am I writing this for naught, since our blogger is off to where the grass is greener, or do I have a slight hope that he will glimpse this, out of desire of friendship, that someone(s) are still reading.
    Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so!
    Who else shall I identify with coast to coast.
    Peace upon you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Mr. Books, it ain’t so. I’ve come to realize that my hastily made decision to completely stop the blog was a bit ill-advised. My following was actually quite a bit larger than I thought (okay, not much larger, but somewhere on the order of 3 times as many as I was figuring) and I have received several messages from various people telling me that the blog was still being read.

    Of course lack of readership wasn’t why I decided to stop. No, it was because I made some poor decisions about some things that I posted. The bad decisions, of course, were to post them. This problem, I believe, has been taken care of (a couple of posts have been removed – something that basically goes against my “no holds barred” doctrine that this blog was built on; but something that needed to be done) and I am sure that this problem will not be happening again. And that’s all I’m going to say about that…

    So … with that said, I apologize. My “Goodbye” posting ends up being a lie and I’m anything but dishonest – honest to a fault is more like it; but this time I lied. I won’t let it happen again…

    bis später,

    Coriolis

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog